What I do:
- PhD Candidate at The University of Queensland, Australia
- Course Coordinator at The University of Queensland, Australia
- Research Advisor, Center for Mindfulness and Human Potential, University of California, Santa Barbara, USA
- Sudden insight experiences.
- Meditation and mindfulness.
- Deciding what’s true and what’s false.
- Climb rocks
Get in touch:
How do we know when our ideas are true?
Nobel laureate John Nash was asked why he thought aliens were recruiting him to save the world. He said, “the ideas I had about supernatural beings came to me the same way that my mathematical ideas did, so I took them seriously.”